End the slimy invasion of the Prykusa power plant
The Prykusa multi-core plant is on maximun alert!
Hazardous Area Response teams 01 and 02 are missing. A biological attack has been confirmed. The hostile force has been identified as
Transdimensional ectoplasmatic slime. A special plan has been approved. Demon hunter
Lime Eyes entering the plant right now…
Toxic Tomb is an action platformer with the spirit of a SEGA Master System game.
Crawl along each level and destroy all the generators to force the opening of the reactor. Then attack the reactor to release the ghoul inside it and kill it. Move fast, chain enemy kills and get stars to obtain bonuses. You'll get an extra life every 75.000 points. Finding the right place to attack and dodge is the key. Also, playing gracefully from the beginning will help you in the final stretch of the game.
- Look and feel of a SEGA Master System game
- 9 levels and 10 bosses
- 16 color palette, 248x192 resolution and PSG chip sound
- Around 20 minutes long (once mastered)
- I started this project because I wanted to make something industrial with fluorescent slimes.
- It was inspired by a specific color palette and by games like psychic world, Quartet, Fantasy Zone…