A think-fast game with braincrashing mechanics
Join Moebius and Pucky on their quest to rescue hundreds of lost imps (aliens, or whatever you call them) and return them to their natural habitat in unexpected but familiar places.
EFMB is the remake of the ZX Spectrum game created by Dave Hughes in 2012.
Collect all imps in each screen while avoiding dangers to win. Sounds easy right? The problem is that you have to act fast but things doesn't work like you are used to. Not at all… The remake has new elements and game modes for both cooperative and competitive plays.
- Braincrashing game mechanics
- 2 players with cooperative and versus modes
- 15 levels with randomly picked backgrounds and imps
- You can play with a single hand using arrow keys
- Around 15 minutes of game length (once mastered)