Death came from Verminest
Fight the Verminian army and reach the top score!
Verminian bugs have declared war on our sector. Pilot your fighter and defend all the planets in the infected zone on your way to their base, where Queen Verminia is hiding.
Death Came From Verminest is a score-oriented single-screen shmup with the spirit of an arcade game from 1981.
Fight giant insect formations in outer space and over the surface of various exotic planets. Use power units to launch bombs or activate shields. Act fast, aim carefully, destroy squadron leaders first and use bombs strategically to get extra bonuses. Go for the top score!
- Look and feel of an arcade game from 1981
- Carefully crafted scoring system
- 6 levels divided into sublevels with unique rules
- The idea of an exclusive game for arcade associations was born during ArcadeCon 2015, a meeting of associations and developers in Spain.
- It was inspired by early arcade games like Phoenix, Galaxian, Galaga, Centipede, Moon Cresta, The End, Satan of Saturn, Gorf…
- It was presented in a dedicated cabinet at the ArcadeCon 2016. It became part of the Arcade Vintage Museum collection and then other associations built their own cabinets.