Early arcade gameplay now up to 4 players
SOS! Your space pod has made an emergency landing on a planet infested with giant insects from Verminest. Fight with your companions and survive while the hope of being evacuated by a rescue unit lasts.
Verminian Trap is a single-screen maze shooter with the spirit of an early 80's arcade game.
Survive as much as you can while fighting endless waves of enemy bugs. It features three different game modes: a cooperativa and two competitive ones. To fully enjoy this game you'll need some friends around.
- Look and feel of an arcade game from 1983
- Up to 4 players with cooperative and competitive modes
- 6 arenas with unlimited enemy waves
- Around 10 minutes long (once mastered)
- It's the second game of the Verminest saga after They came from Verminest.
- It was inspired by classic arcade games like Wizard of Wor, Battle City, Tron, Pac-Man, Frogger…